The spiritual education of the children and adults is important to Calvary Baptist Church. With a desire for adults and children to get the most out the worship services and their small group Bible studies, Calvary Baptist Church offers Small Group/Sunday School Classes for newborns* through Senior Adults. The following is a listing of the classes available to our individuals, couples, and children for the purposes of Bible study:
- Nursery - Newborns through steady walkers will be met by a group of kind ladies who compassionately care for these precious little ones.
- Toddlers - Steady walkers (until they turn 3) will have a short Bible lesson and engage in mostly structured play during the Bible study and Worship hours.
- Preschoolers - 3 years through PreK will be engaged with a Bible lesson and structured play time during the Bible Study and Worship hours.
- Students K-5th - will be challenged with a Bible lesson using graded materials appropriate for their age during the Bible Study Hour.
- Students 6th-12th Grade - meet in our teen room and have a time of worship before they are engaged in Biblical Teaching and discussion time designed to instruct and challenge Biblical thinking for students.
- Young Married & Singles are challenged with a systematic study through the Bible offered by Lifeway Adult Bible Study Materials. This offers a platform for Biblical instruction, discussion and application for individuals and couples in the early years of marriage and single life.
- Faith Builder’s - is a class for couples and singles ranging age 35-55 and who are in the middle school/high school or empty nest stage in their family. They are currently taking a systematic walk through books of the Bible showing the connectivity of the message of the Bible throughout the Old and the New Testament.
- The Lamplighter’s - Class is for couples and singles age 55-75 and they engage in various Biblical Studies throughout the year designed to challenge a deeper look at Scripture and closer walk with the Lord. These include Biblical book studies and topical studies.
- The Dorcas Ladies Bible Study class is for women age 45-75 and offers a class that engages in Biblical book studies and topical studies designed to challenge the ladies of our church.
- Alpha Ladies - This class is for women age 60-75 and offers Biblical book studies and topical studies designed to challenge the mature ladies of our church.
- Adult Men - Men ages 65 and up are invited to this class that engages in Biblical book studies and topical studies designed to challenge the men of our church.
* Individuals serving as leaders/workers within in our children’s ministry have under gone a background check before being cleared to serve in the Children’s ministries of our church.